10. You have at least one closet that contains more craft materials than clothes.
9. You're bathroom/kitchen sink has stains from ink or paint from cleaning up after a project.
8. You didn't buy any frozen vegetables because your freezer is full of tallow awaiting the next candle/soap making day.
7. Your friends shop for cards off your craft room wall instead of Hallmark.
6. You don't leave the house without current 40% and 50% off coupons to the craft stores.
5. You know Sizzix, , Culuzzle, and Cuttlebug aren't dance moves.
4. You hear someone mention a cricket, and your ask what cartridges they have.
3. A majority of your mail and email is flyers and coupons and announcements are from the craft stores.
2. Your closet is a mess, but your fabric collection is pressed, folded, and color organized.
1. You show off your latest card creations to strangers instead of photos of family and friends.